Welcome to VizSec2011
The 8th International Symposium on Visualization for Cyber Security will be
held at Carnegie Mellon University from July 20, 2011.
VizSec brings researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and
industry to share insights and present solutions to modern cyber security
challenges using visualization techniques. Technical papers, speakers, and
presentations are featured in this year's program.
VizSec will be held in conjunction with Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security
Thanks to all who attended!
VizSec 2011 and SOUPS 2011
Congratulations to Roveta, et. al. for earning the VizSec2011 Best Paper Award, for their submission
"BURN: Baring Unknown Rogue Networks"
- 4/4/2011 - Full paper submissions due
- 4/15/2011 - Panel abstract submissions due
- 5/18/2011 - Notification to all paper authors
- 6/1/2011 - Notification to panel organizers
- 6/15/2011 - Final camera-ready version of panel abstract
- 6/15/2011 - Final camera-ready version of all papers due
Jun 15, 2011 - Closing Keynote Speaker Announced - Dr. Simson Garfinkel of the Naval
Jun 15, 2011 - Registration now open - visit the website to register
Mar 15, 2011 - Now accepting submissions
Jan 24, 2011 - First members of the program committee announced - check
the committee page for details
Dec 10, 2010 - VizSec2011.org is now live